Managing your health on the go
Where can you get help managing your health while you’re on the go? We’ve found some free apps we think you’ll find useful.
Sydney Health helps you make healthy happen, wherever you go.
With the Sydney Health mobile app, you can:
- Log in easily and securely with Touch ID / Android Fingerprint / Face ID.
- Find a doctor, hospital or specialist close by and get directions.
- Search for free and low-cost community resources.
- Always have your member ID card with you.
- Get important notices about your benefits.
- Check your symptoms with our symptom checker.
- Call a registered nurse (RN) to talk in private about your health anytime, day or night.
Find the support and information you need. Sydney Community is an app that connects you with other people going through the same things you are. There are groups for:
- People with children.
- Living with diabetes.
- Weight management.
- Dealing with cancer.
- Expecting a baby.
You can also get access to trusted health articles, videos, and local resources.