Am I eligible?
We are a health plan serving Mountain Health Trust and West Virginia Health Bridge members in West Virginia. The West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources (WVDHHR) decides who’s eligible for Medicaid and WVCHIP benefits.
Mountain Health Trust
Mountain Health Trust provides health benefits to:
- People who get Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Pregnant women.
- Children under age 19.
- Very low income families.
- People who are aged/blind/disabled.
- Medically needy children and adults.
- Adults ages 19 to 64.
Children under age 19 and newly pregnant women may be eligible for WVCHIP if they:
- Reside in West Virginia
- Are not eligible for West Virginia Medicaid
- Are United States citizens or qualified immigrants (Children who are not U.S. citizens must provide verification of their immigration status.)
- Meet WVCHIP income guidelines
West Virginia Health Bridge
West Virginia Health Bridge provides health benefits to adults who:
- Are between the ages of 19 and 65.
- Have low income.
- Meet citizenship requirements.
- Are not incarcerated (in prison).
- Are not entitled to Medicare.